Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm sending these to the little one for Easter!
I love any excuse to send little gifts to her, and I'm very blessed to be able to do so! One is from me and one is 'from' her birth dad (they were only $10 each, plus $6 for the tutu, but if he wants to help out, it's more than fine by me). This year she'll really be able to enjoy the holiday, which is great. This past weekend they went to an egg hunt at a nearby school. Hopefully I'll get to see pictures of that soon - she did say she'd send some, but I don't want to get too spoiled after that huge update she sent last week!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw you follow my blog, so I thought I'd come check yours out! Your little girl is beautiful! I'm glad you got a good update. 68 pictures is pretty incredible. I love when a birthmother (if that is what you refer to yourself as?) is willing to blog honestly about the up's and down's of adoption and it looks like you are very willing to do that and still make it a beautiful and positive thing. I hope it's ok if I add you to my blog list. I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete